Jeffrey’s Bay Beaches
- Magnificent and pristine beaches, Dolphin Beach is a Blue Flag Beach
- Surf School – learn to surf on the edge of Africa
- Enjoy some rock or surf angling on the superb coastline
- Walk along the golden beaches, where there is an abundance of shells
- For the adventurous try some kite flying or take a coastal helicopter ride
- Relax and enjoy a quiet sunset drink overlooking the ocean
Some Retail Therapy … Shopping
- The Fountains Mall, for the serious shopper a range of branded shops with something for everyone
- Da Gama Road Town Centre, quirky interesting shops for those just wanting to spend a relaxing morning shopping
- Billabong Retail Outlets, is a great place to shop with a range of factory shops, Billabong Store, Country Feeling and Quicksilver
- Spar, Da Gama Road
- Checkers, St Francis Street
- Pick ‘n Pay, Fountains Mall
- Woolworths, Fountains Mall
- Fruit and Veg City, Jeffrey’s Street
Jeffrey’s Bay Eating Out
We like to recommend the tried and tested restaurants that we ourselves as owners of Sea Whisper enjoy and know that you get excellent cuisine and service
For Dinner we recommend;
- Kitchen Windows – Jeffrey’s Bay most popular Restaurant situated overlooking the Kitchen Windows Beach. Fabulous food, complimentary taxi service.
- Marina Wharf – Situated on Marina Martinque In Food Blu serves fabulous contemporary fusion food, cooked to perfection. Seafood is always fresh and there is a wonderful menu choice. Taxi Service is available for guests.
- The Bay Pasta Company – For a great atmosphere and the “yummiest” wood baked pizza and pasta in town.
- Nina’s (great family restaurant)
For Lunches we recommend;
- Le Cameleon, Humandorp
- InFood, Jeffrey’s Street
- The Wild Fig Farm – Situated on 5 hecares towards Kabejauws this hip and happening daytime restaurant serves fabulous food. Guests can enjoy a rustic indoor meal or sit outdoors under the Wild Fig trees. Ideal for families and children as there is a petting farm and everything is freshly grown. The is also a 9 hole Mashee golf course. The Wild Fig is open on Friday nights (eat as much steak as you like) and Saturday evenings, open every other day for breakfasts and lunches.
There are various tours which can be arranged through the Jeffrey’s Bay Tourism Office.
- Township and Shebeen Tour
- Port Elizabeth City Tour
Self Drive Tours
- Addo National Elephant Park
- Baviaans Wildrenss Area
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Tree Canopy Tour
- Bloukrans Bungy Jumping